01 May 2008

8 down, 1 to go!

The semester is finally over! Woohoo! I finished last week thursday and anxiously waited for Marc to finish last night! It sure is a great relief! I have 8 semesters behind me and only one more till I graduate, I am very excited! This semester was certainly one of my best ones, and not so much for Marc. I suppose it's better we didn't have our uglier semesters the same time. Marc will have a short break till summer classes start :( We are looking forward to the summer full of vacations and seeing family!

3 comments:

micah folsom photography said...

ah you're almost done! how exciting! hope your summer is going great!

micah folsom photography said...

yeah we're still in the ward... i had no clue it had even been split til lacey told me on facebook! it's gonna be so weird to go back and have it be small!

Holly said...

Congrats on being so close! Tim and I are super jealous. I love your blog, and hopefully we can keep in touch since the ward split!