18 June 2008

the roof, the roof, the roof is on fire!

Larissa, Tanica, Jill, Me, Alyssa
Tricia, Lexi, Me, Jill, Holly, AlyssaPaint crew 2008 is great, great, great! Well, I'm back at it. 5 years on the good ol' paint crew for Davis Co Schools. This is a picture taken from the roof where we are painting the brown fascia (sp?) brown again. This would certainly be numbered among the "worst" jobs, mostly because it's difficult finding shade on top of a roof! The other pic is by the big bad beasty glass van that we all love to cruise around town in! These are only a few of the crew I work with, more pics to come later! Awesome crew+painting fun=good times...

5 comments:

Alyssa Gunter said...

You mentioned that it is hard to find shade, which is a disadvantage of this task, but what about the possibilty of falling to our deaths?! Think about that on your little camping venture...you might come back to no crew at all.

Robbie and Shay said...

Kitty - I was so glad you commented on my blog. I'm glad that you still exist. And...above comment (Is that Bryson Gunters grown up sister?) I can't imagine...

Natalie said...

Yay for painting!! I miss it sometimes.... Then I remember the roof, and ceilings, and stinky boy bathrooms....and I realize that it's the people that you work with NOT the job that makes it so fun! Paint away, good lady, paint away. Love, BUG

Spencer & Becky said...

Hey Katherine! I saw a link to your blog on Shaylyn's blog and I just wanted to say hi! Hope you are doing well.

-Becky Aland

Jason and Kristen said...

Marc! How are you! Congrats on getting married. I just wanted to say hey and let ya know we too have a blog if your interested in reading it shoot me an email (Jasonandkristenross@hotmail.com) so I can unblock ya! Glad to see your doing well! -Kristen Ross (Culver)