07 August 2008

Slippin' on the Slides

Above: Jill, Sara, and Marc Below: Abby
We went to the Roy Aquatic Center with Marc's family and had so much fun! Marc, Jill, and Sara are so goofy when they get together, they're like little kids! All three of them try to skip as far as they can on the water off the big slide. I'm not very brave, I always get nervous to sit up when I go down the slide, so I just lay down and scream, but I love it! Here are some pics and action photos of their mad skills! Well, the video actually did work when I tried to post it, but it's a sweet one of Marc going down the big slide and skipping all the way to the rope! All the little kids (and big kids) watching think it's pretty cool too as they cheer for him:)

4 comments:

... said...

We are both slackers! Sorry I should have told you about it, but when I found out I was on vacation. And then you guys have been gone...so busy our lives get, but we can't forget each other! We need to hang out ASAP!

The Sayamas said...

I love Roy Aquatic! I agree, let;s dos omething one of these WEdnesdays! I'm always open! I miss you! We need to get a bunch of people together for games again, that was always so much fun!

Hayley and Josh said...

Katherine!!! This is Hayley. So, Josh and I ended up in Pittsburgh of all places for Medical School. Visit our blog. It's jhmcbridefamily.blogspot.com
Keep in touch! You're so stinking cute! Tell Marc we say hi.

Anonymous said...

Hey Katharine! It is so fun to hear from you. I hope you are doing well. Keep in touch!