13 April 2009

Boy or Girl???

Only 41 more hours till we find out if baby Purser is a boy or girl!!!

We've been having a lot of fun lately and I'll be sure to post some pics soon, until then, we are finishing the semester...17 DAYS TILL GRADUATION!!! As many of you know I'm pretty much done with school (other than Marc's classes of course), I just get to go to my graduation now :) I'm super excited!

We loved General Conference and Easter and are thoroughly enjoying this beautiful spring weather, what a wonderful time of the year!

Here's a birthday shout out to my big sis' Natalie, love ya!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

For Marc's sake I hope it's a boy...however we need more girls in the family so I'm pulling for a girl! Thanks for the birthday shout out...you rocketh!

Kyle, Jess, and Max said...

I want it to be a boy, so our little boys can be buds, but I kind of feel like it might be a girl. I guess it is 50/50. :) Haha. I am excited for you either way! And so excited to see you tomorrow for your haircut! Yeah! See ya then! :)

Kami said...

Hi Katherine, I talked to Jen the other day, adn she told me that you wanted an invite to my blog, and I didn't write down your email address, I just tried to remember it...hopefully I sent it to the right place. Can't wait to find out what your baby is...that is when the serious baby shopping begins! :)

Da bò Việt said...

tai iwin iwin tai game iwin
game mobile | co tuong | co tuong online
tai game iwin online - tai iwin - game mgo -tai game mgo - tai game mgo - game vfarm - tai game vfarm - game ky tien - tai game ky tien - iwin
iwin may tinh, iwin may tinh mien phi,iwin iphone,iwin dien thoai,iwin may vi tinh,ciwin samsung,iwin di dong,iwin online,iwin phien ban moi,iwin danh bai, iwin huong dan,game iwin download
game iwin online
game iwin
game mobile