18 February 2010

two month ritual...

I've been known to be an inconsistent blogger, but really I AM consistent, just not frequent...:) I just now noticed my trend...every two months...so here's the update for the past two months! Christmas was phenomenal, of course, as you will see below we are sporting our lovely 'ugly' sweaters with our dear friends Shelli, Jessica, and Gordon. Shelli knows how to throw a marvelous par-tay!
Jovi dear LOVES to chew on just about anything she can get her mouth on...and she already has 2 teeth! So adorable! Yet so sharp...I'm half tempted to give her blocks to chew on so she can file down those wicked ridges! (Notice the name in the background? I made it out of wire hangers...the extent of my craftiness coming out:)
Sittin' up like a champ! And a chunky one at that!
These beauties below are my very merry christmas from my very handsome husband! Love them! For the first time in my LIFE, I have a new pair of skis! And my skis, poles, boots, and coat all match! I'm officially a nerd...

Jazz game! And they lost...it was still fun to go with our fun sis' in law Jill!
Papa and his granddaughters...:) Jovi's papa came in town after Christmas and it was so great to spend time with him, we can't wait till we go to Denver in just a few short weeks!
Here's three years of being so incredibly happily married! We went sledding with Marc's dad while he was here and had a blast!:)
Jovi and her cousin Piper (just 6 weeks younger) on Christmas...this is what play time looks like at the ages of 4 months and 2 1/2 months...Piper wasn't too thrilled Jovi took a rest on her lap and she spit up all over her in protest, it was rather hilarious!
Jovi LOVES to eat her feet! It is so funny! She actually sucks on her big toe! What a ham:)
I just love these pics, sportin' her new rocking chair!

We are so enthralled at watching Jovi learn and grow. She is rolling all over now so we really have to watch where things are. The other day she was chewing on Marc's textbook...whoops! Water damage! Monday is her 6-month appt, already! Perhaps I'll break the trend and post before two months, but if not, see you in April!

14 comments:

Lue said...

Cute Cute!!! I can't believe how big babies get and how fast! I love the name it turned out cute!!!

forever strong nutrition said...

I love the pic's of jovi she is so good at taking pictures

Kyle, Jess, and Max said...

you're funny! She is getting so big! Holy cow! I can't wait to see you again soon! Max has 4 teeth, and when those top ones come in...move your fingers QUICK!!! Haha...it hurts really bad! :)

micah folsom photography said...

What a doll!! Looks like you guys are doing so well!! I love your wire hanger craft! so so cute

... said...

oh my heck i love those last couple of pics of jovi! she's the most beautiful baby little girl i know! can't wait to babysit her one of these days...don't forget :)

Janica Ellsworth said...

so so so cute! i am glad to see a post... finally-haha! you should swing by green river on your way to denver!

Alyssa Gunter said...

Katherine, I have not gotten on blogs for literally months so it was so fun to see 3 new posts about little Jovi! She is simply ADORABLE! I could just kiss her little cheeks off! And her name in her nursery turned out so cute! Great job! Hopefully if I take another 6 months off from the blogging world, you will have posted at least 3 more times! Yea!

Thanh said...

have a good day, visitor:http://lacochinchinefitness.blogspot.com/

Sujay said...

This site is very good.Thank you.

Bill Merola said...

children are a Joy !!! grew up in family of six children , MEROLA BUNCH
Weve all enjoyed the holidays, such a joyous time of year !!!Video's may come in handi, to look back in time Happy Holidays
http://granitestateinfo.blogspot.com

http:blog.braziliandeal.blogspot.com said...

Enjoy your holiday season. follow me,have many bogs & links Roaddeals.blogspot.com may come in handi ??? You have a Wonderfull Season !!!

visio2010sale said...

A Microsoft Visio 2010 download visio 2010 is definitely an fantastic skilled office environment mapping software program.Employing professional-looking Office Visio 2010 images, could contribute Microsoft visio 2010 download to a understanding of systems and processes, in-depth understanding of complicated details and workout this information in making improved business options.Place of work Visio 2010 presents certain gear to assist the Visio 2010 particular various diagramming requirements than me and professionals. Microsoft visio 2010

Da bò Việt said...

tai iwin iwin tai game iwin
game mobile | co tuong | co tuong online
tai game iwin online - tai iwin - game mgo -tai game mgo - tai game mgo - game vfarm - tai game vfarm - game ky tien - tai game ky tien - iwin
iwin may tinh, iwin may tinh mien phi,iwin iphone,iwin dien thoai,iwin may vi tinh,ciwin samsung,iwin di dong,iwin online,iwin phien ban moi,iwin danh bai, iwin huong dan,game iwin download
game iwin online
game iwin
game mobile

Anonymous said...

一对一视频聊天室 , 一对一视频聊天室 , 一对一视频聊天室 , 一对一视频聊天室 , 一对一视频聊天室 , 一对一视频聊天室 , 一对一视频聊天室 , 一对一视频聊天室 , 一对一视频聊天室 , 一对一视频聊天室