09 February 2008

We've joined the club...

Well, we are now official "bloggers". I suppose the first thing to post would be a little bit about ourselves. Marc and I were married on December 29th, 2006 in the Ogden Temple and are both working and going to school. Marc is studying business and communication (for the moment) and I am studying health promotion and nutrition. I am planning to graduate in one more semester (!) and Marc will be graduated in a couple years (?). Marc is working at HAFB in the contracting department as part of a student trainee program and really enjoys it there. I am working for the state health department with the gold medal schools program and I mentor four elementary schools in the Ogden area for the program. I also teach aerobics at WSU and I'm working in the stress lab on campus as part of my internship. (Gold Medal Schools is the other part of my internship). I absolutely love my jobs and also school! This semester has been extra busy for both of us and we are counting down the days until spring break! We live in a mortuary which is very eventful and is a great conversation starter. Marc picks up the bodies and we get to live rent free, it's a pretty sweet deal. Our good friends live here as well so it's lots of fun. Marc enjoys telling people we live in the biggest house on 36th street...it's a good laugh when they find out we live in a MORTUARY!

2 comments:

Janica Ellsworth said...

yeah! we are so glad you guys are official bloggers! we want to come visit soon.

Da bò Việt said...

tai iwin iwin tai game iwin
game mobile | co tuong | co tuong online
tai game iwin online - tai iwin - game mgo -tai game mgo - tai game mgo - game vfarm - tai game vfarm - game ky tien - tai game ky tien - iwin
iwin may tinh, iwin may tinh mien phi,iwin iphone,iwin dien thoai,iwin may vi tinh,ciwin samsung,iwin di dong,iwin online,iwin phien ban moi,iwin danh bai, iwin huong dan,game iwin download
game iwin online
game iwin
game mobile