27 March 2008

Happy Birthday Katherine!


March 20th was my birthday, and what a wonderful day it was! First of all, it rained. I love the rain! What a great way to start my day! We had french toast for breakfast (birthday tradition), and I was totally out of hairspray (tragedy!) so Marc was so sweet to go to the grocery store and buy some at 6:00 in the morning. He also bought me a chocolate doughnut, my favorite food group! :) I went to schoool and my friends made me a birthday card and gave me a Twix candy bar. Thanks Shelli, Keri, and Jess~you guys rock! I had a couple hours between classes so Marc and I went to Mimi's cafe and our friends Richard and Rachel came. We love our friends! I taught a couple classes then I was home free! Marc's family came over for cake and ice cream and we opened presents. Richard and Rachel came over too, of course! Marc got me a gift certificate for a free massage! Sweet! He also got me a HOT PINK ripstick so we can ride together! I also got chocolate, a yoga mat, new decorations for my sign on my door, and lots of love from friends and family! The next day I had lunch with my mom and sisters and little friends (neices and nephews):) Sunday we had a birthday dinner with all my family for the March birthdays~ Happy Birthday Natalie, Garrett, and Brian!

3 comments:

Janica Ellsworth said...

happy birthday kitty! it sounds like you had a great one. I am excited to see you soon!

... said...

I love your pink ripstick Katherine! You'll have to teach me how to rip it up someday.

The Sayamas said...

Oh my goodness! I did not even know I missed your birthday! I hope you had fun! HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!! :)