04 April 2008

A Little More About Us...Tagged!

How long have you been together? Three years and three months…whoa, time flies!
How long did you date? Well, we met and were married two years later, but technically we dated for a year and a half, the other half was “hanging out”.
How old is he? 24
How old is she? 22
Who eats more? Marc, hands down! Although I could put up a tough competition when it comes to doughnuts! mmm…
Who said "I love you" first? Marc, he sent me an e-card on our six month anniversary of our first kiss, I couldn’t believe he first said it in an email!
Who is taller? Marc is 10 inches taller than me, almost a whole foot! Tall, Dark, and Handsome!
Who sings better? Marc, he has an exceptionally good voice, yet won’t admit it.
Who is smarter? Marc certainly is when it comes to common sense! I can sure make a fool of myself…when it comes to school however, I am much more dedicated!
Who does the laundry? Both of us, but if it's really late at night Marc will do it cause sometimes I get a little spooked walking through the mortuary at night...ha!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Marc does unless we’re on call, then I do to answer the phone in the night. So he does for two weeks, then I do for one week, weird.
Who pays the bills? Most definitely Marc, I’m not even sure the bills we have!
Who cooks dinner? Whoever is home first! We cook together a lot too :)
Who is more stubborn? Well, that’s a tough one, but probably me, Marc is super forgiving and would rather have peace and harmony than argue!
Who kissed who first? Marc kissed me first, in the rain! It was perfect…
Who asked who out? Well, I pretty much invited Marc to everything I did for about 4 months until he FINALLY asked me out on a “real date”. What a stud.
Who proposed? Marc, of course! We met at an institute class in West Point and Marc took me to the seminary building where our class was. When I walked in there were rose pedals in a trail leading into the classroom where Marc was playing “I Love to See the Temple” on the piano. He then played the Michael McLean song “Together Forever” and sang to me! He professed his love and proposed, how romantic!
Who has more friends? Most of our friends are the same, so it’s equal!
Who has more siblings? Me, 3 sisters and 2 brothers, Marc has 3 sisters
Who wears the pants in the relationship? This is a tough one too, I’ll have to go with Micah’s answer: we each have one leg in!
Who are you tagging? Everyone! Jessica, Jess, Sara, Kayla, Natalie, Janica, Steph, Lori…

3 comments:

... said...

Thanks for tagging me Katherine!! Gees, I hate these things. But it was fun to read about you and Marc and how you met and how he proposed! What a romantic!

micah folsom photography said...

ahh this was so fun to read about! you guys are so cute! what a creative way to propose! go marc!

Da bò Việt said...

tai iwin iwin tai game iwin
game mobile | co tuong | co tuong online
tai game iwin online - tai iwin - game mgo -tai game mgo - tai game mgo - game vfarm - tai game vfarm - game ky tien - tai game ky tien - iwin
iwin may tinh, iwin may tinh mien phi,iwin iphone,iwin dien thoai,iwin may vi tinh,ciwin samsung,iwin di dong,iwin online,iwin phien ban moi,iwin danh bai, iwin huong dan,game iwin download
game iwin online
game iwin
game mobile