09 July 2008

Fireworks, Baseball, and Soggy Sandwiches

Me, Holly, Alyssa, Sara, Jill, and Tanica
The four amigos at the mortuary!
Josh, Kayla, Trevor, Marc, Wyatt, Me
Take me out to the ball game! We went to a Raptors baseball game with our family and friends, and they won! It was a pretty exciting game. My brother and sister in law both caught baseballs from foul balls and my brother gave his to me and marc. The game was tied going in to the bottom of the ninth inning. The first batter stands up to the plate as marc says to me "He's going to hit a homerun and win the game." And sure enough, the first batter hits a homerun to win the game! WooHoo! It was awesome! Our friend Richard was in a contest on the field to put on a frozen t-shirt and he won too! Way to go Richard!

Boys playing ball
Isaac taking a swing!
Pop! Pop! Popcorn!
Firework show!
Grandma, Jayne, and Lauren
Trevor, Jeffrey, and Jaxon playing pass
Talkin' Ladies

Happy 4th of July! What a great holiday! I am so proud to be an American! We were house bound the 4th of July answering the phones because we were on call at the mortuary so I wasn't expecting too much excitement on the 4th, but I was sure wrong. My wonderful family decided to bring the party to our house! We had a picnic and played all afternoon. I love my family so much! They are the best! Trevor is here visiting from Korea for a few weeks and we are so glad he's here! I made red and blue mother goose popcorn for the first time and it was a big hit, mmm! mmm! mmm! That night we did our own fireworks with the best neighbors in the world, Rich and Rach, and other friends Jeremy and Amanda.

Now for the soggy sandwich story... so, here I am, about to leave the house to get my haircut by one of my best friends Jessica when I remember I need to put a load of laundry in the washing machine downstairs on my way out. I had made me a delicious pb and j sandwich to eat on the go and I was fumbling with holding my sandwich and the laundry basket. So, I put my sandwich on top of the clothes in the laundry basket, problem solved. Once my laundry is started washing in the dryer it's time to leave, but where did I put my sandwich? You guessed it! IN THE WASHING MACHINE!!! I hastily opened the washer, rumaged through my wet clothes searching for my soggy pb and j sandwich. Luckily I found it and luckily it wasn't in a million pieces yet! Whew! I can be a real spaz sometimes!

3 comments:

Kyle, Jess, and Max said...

hahaha! I love that story! I can hear it over and over again! I am sorry we didn't hang out the other day. Hopefully we can real soon! School is almost over, so that will no longer be an excuse from the Thackeray's!

... said...

I can't believe you did put your sandwich in the washing machine! Well...I sorta can. And how nice of your family to bring the party to you guys! I'm glad you got fireworks for the 4th.

Da bò Việt said...

tai iwin iwin tai game iwin
game mobile | co tuong | co tuong online
tai game iwin online - tai iwin - game mgo -tai game mgo - tai game mgo - game vfarm - tai game vfarm - game ky tien - tai game ky tien - iwin
iwin may tinh, iwin may tinh mien phi,iwin iphone,iwin dien thoai,iwin may vi tinh,ciwin samsung,iwin di dong,iwin online,iwin phien ban moi,iwin danh bai, iwin huong dan,game iwin download
game iwin online
game iwin
game mobile