03 July 2008

Merry Christmas Jessica!

Gordon and Jessica with her Merry Christmas Birthday cake
Action photo of us eating sushi...yummy!

Me, Jess, and Shelli
Marc, me, Jessica, Gordon, Shelli, and Tim

For my friend Jessica's birthday we went to a sushi restaurant on 25th st. in Ogden called Tona. When we sat at the table we noticed the "birthday" cake Jess's husband Gordon got for her. It said "Merry Christmas Jessica"...? The only wrapping paper Gordon had was christmas print so he decided to stick with the christmas theme for her birthday. The best part is when he went to the bakery to have the cake made. He proceeds to tell the story...Gordon walks to the bakery counter and tells the cake lady, "I need a cake that says 'Merry Christmas Jessica'." The cake lady says okay, walks away, then turns around and says, "Did you say 'Merry Christmas?". Gordon says, "Ya, I have a handicap sister and she's convinced that today is Christmas, so my family decided to go along with it and celebrate." (At this point in the story I'm laughing hysterically...almost in tears...) The cake lady then praises Gordon by telling him how sweet he is. If she only knew! He is such a rascal! You may think Gordon was with a friend or something, but no, he is completely alone through the whole joke, laughing inside all the while! Anyway, here's a shout out to Jessica, Happy Birthday, hope it was a great one! Thanks for inviting us to celebrate with you! By the way, the sushi was amazing! I'm over my fear of raw fish! Well, at least when it's in sushi...

5 comments:

Kami said...

Hi Katherine! Thanks for finding me! I am starting to get a little obsessed with this blogging thing, its so fun! I hope you are doing guys are doing well!

... said...

Thanks for the shout out Katherine! You tell the story perfectly! Boy does my husband have a funny sense of humor...I LOVE IT! He keeps me (and everyone else) laughing all the time.

Brookie P. said...

You both are so cute! We sure miss seeing you in our ward! I added you to my blogging friends!

Courtney Beck said...

Oh you like sushi??? I've tried it a few times and I can't say as if I have a liking to it. I'm fine with just a hot bowl of rice and some dried seaweed. Looks like fun!

Da bò Việt said...

tai iwin iwin tai game iwin
game mobile | co tuong | co tuong online
tai game iwin online - tai iwin - game mgo -tai game mgo - tai game mgo - game vfarm - tai game vfarm - game ky tien - tai game ky tien - iwin
iwin may tinh, iwin may tinh mien phi,iwin iphone,iwin dien thoai,iwin may vi tinh,ciwin samsung,iwin di dong,iwin online,iwin phien ban moi,iwin danh bai, iwin huong dan,game iwin download
game iwin online
game iwin
game mobile