04 September 2008

Who's been in my car?

So, I started a really awesome internship at HAFB in the Fitness center working with the director, exercise physiologist, and dietician. One day last week as I was leaving, I got into my car and thought, "that's strange, I didn't notice those dirty work gloves in here before", next thought, "I thought I left my bookbag on the passenger seat floor", not thinking twice about it I continue putting my things in the car, sit down at the wheel, and my next thought is, "holy crap! I'm in someone elses car!" Hahaha! I gather my belongings and quickly exit the car feeling like a thief and praying the owner of this car doesn't see me! Sure enough, my identical looking car was parked a few stalls away. I had to laugh when I realized that the car I got in also didn't have locked doors, and I thought, hmm, they probably don't care if someone wants to steal their 1993 bright blue Pontiac Grand Am either! Ha!

I have been feeling extra blessed and happy lately for a few reasons. One, I'm going to Disneyland! (notice the countdown?) I am very, very, excited to go! We are going with Marc's family for Abby's 4th birthday. I have two friends, Holly and Alyssa, who love Disneyland SO MUCH they both own season passes, yes, season passes, and yes they live in UTAH! Another reason I've been feeling blessed is because I am back in school! I love school, really, and I'm really excited to graduate December 12th! Also, as I mentioned earlier, I started a really awesome internship at HAFB. I've been wanting to work at HAFB in their wellness center and this is such a great opportunity for me. I'll be able to learn a lot about my career through this experience and so far it is everything I dreamed it would be and better! Let's all pray it turns into a job when I graduate! :) Here's a shout out to my sister in law Kati, Happy Birthday! Love ya!

11 comments:

... said...

That is hilarious! I wonder if your key would work for their car...probably not but what if?! Also, I'm so excited for your internship! You were made for it! And I'm jealous that you are going to Disneyland soon...so fun! Can't wait for you to kick my butt at the gym this week! :)

Our Family said...

I'm so happy you got that internship at HAFB and I'm so jealous you're going to Disneyland, I sure wish we were tagging along with our boys.

Megan said...

That is so so funny! I have walked up to a similar car and tried to get in, but have never gotten quite as far as you have. Its impressive really :) Congrats on your internship! And have so much fun at Disneyland, I love it there. Take lots of fun pictures!

Natalie said...

That just made my night! Glad you didn't get caught Ü I would love to go to Disneyland again...unfortunately my child is terrified of large characters, and rides, and dogs, and....you know! Have fun for me!!

Unknown said...

Ha ha that is so funny! Congrats on your internship I hope it works out well! And tell Kati happy birthday for me too! She is a sweetie!

Josh said...

NERD! Sounds like it's time for a new one?? Truck that is!

Kayla said...

holy crap that is funny! I felt like a dork when i was just standing in front of a red jeep wondering why the devil it wouldn't unlock.. ha ha you rock!

Brett and Megan said...

Oh my gosh how embarassing! I bet you wanted to die! I am so jealous, I love disneyland. We went this last May and we had so much fun. Daven loved it! That's so cool you graduate in a few months!!!

McFamily said...

Hey I had no idea you two got married how funny! Holy cow that is the most embarrassing story! How funny, I would have died. Hope things are going well for you guys! (This is Jen Detamore. . . now McGary just FYI) Hope you don't mind if I keep tabs on you!

Nate and Sarah said...

Cute blog! That story is hilarious!!! LOL So what degree are you getting? That will be nice to be done!

Da bò Việt said...

tai iwin iwin tai game iwin
game mobile | co tuong | co tuong online
tai game iwin online - tai iwin - game mgo -tai game mgo - tai game mgo - game vfarm - tai game vfarm - game ky tien - tai game ky tien - iwin
iwin may tinh, iwin may tinh mien phi,iwin iphone,iwin dien thoai,iwin may vi tinh,ciwin samsung,iwin di dong,iwin online,iwin phien ban moi,iwin danh bai, iwin huong dan,game iwin download
game iwin online
game iwin
game mobile