15 October 2008

The Wonderful World of Disney!

Well, as you know, we just went to DISNEYLAND and had the most magical time ever to be had! We left early saturday morning and came home wednesday evening. Saturday we just struggled to manage our way from the airport to the hotel...what an adventure! Saturday night we had a girls night out (thanks to my wonderful mother in law:)and went to the all amazing WICKED musical! It was so awesome! I've been lucky enough to have seen it twice now, and I could see it a million times more! Sunday we went to the beach. I'm always amazed at the beautiful waves... then Monday brings us to CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE!!! This was my first time here, and it was so fun! Some classic favorite rides/moments: tower of terror, soarin' over california, toy story mania, california screamin', and of course the pixar parade. When California Adventure closed we headed over to Disneyland to catch the magical parade. I loved the parade! Tuesday we spent most of our day at Disneyland. Cherished moments include: matterhorn, space mountain, indiana jones, splash mountain, pirates of the carribean, big thunder, jungle cruise, getting free mickey mouse hats, and Toon Town (so cool!) where we met Mickey. Our niece Abby just turned 4 and she was so fun, I’m excited to take our little ones one day! Wednesday we celebrated my brother in law Kody's birthday (Happy Birthday Kody!) with a makeshift cake and candles, then we headed for the airport and flew home. I can't wait to go back, I love Disneyland so much more now that I'm older! Enjoy some pics below of our magical moments at Disneyland! (Alyssa, notice I didn’t do a slideshow... just for you:)












8 comments:

... said...

I've been waiting for this post! So fun! I can't wait to go to Disneyland with Gordon...we've never been there together or any amusement park for that matter (I just realized that...sad)! Can't wait for Saturday!

Brookie P. said...

That looks like a ton of fun! I want to see wicked so bad! You both look great!

micah folsom photography said...

oh my gosh! you guys had way too much fun!

Nate and Sarah said...

Oh...I love disneyland. It looks like you had a really fun trip! You look amazing by the way, Katherine!

Kyle, Jess, and Max said...

It looks like it was LOADS of fun! Hey, I finally updated my blog! Yeah for me....check it out. How do you get the cool background on your blog?

Brittany said...

Katherine! I found your blog on Rachelle's. How are you doing? I'm ever so jealous you got to go to Disneyland. I don't think I'll ever grow out of it! Isn't Wicked the best? It makes you look at the Wizard of Oz in a totally new way. Well, glad I found your blog.

Unknown said...

oh my goodness so funny!! How did you like Wicked? It was prob one of my favorite things in the whole world!!! :)

Da bò Việt said...

tai iwin iwin tai game iwin
game mobile | co tuong | co tuong online
tai game iwin online - tai iwin - game mgo -tai game mgo - tai game mgo - game vfarm - tai game vfarm - game ky tien - tai game ky tien - iwin
iwin may tinh, iwin may tinh mien phi,iwin iphone,iwin dien thoai,iwin may vi tinh,ciwin samsung,iwin di dong,iwin online,iwin phien ban moi,iwin danh bai, iwin huong dan,game iwin download
game iwin online
game iwin
game mobile