11 November 2008

Wickedly Spooktacular Halloween!

Well, I'm well aware that Halloween was a mere 12 days ago, better late than never! I spend just about every waking moment trying to unbury myself from the pressures this semester so frequently provides! From Resveratrol to Celiac Disease, and High Fructose Corn Syrup to South Korea, well, let's just say this is my life in a nut shell!

Halloween...we had an awesome Halloween full of good food, good friends, cool costumes, and fun family! We attended some pretty sweet parties as well as hosted one of our own at none other than the MORTUARY! Marc and Richard lead tours through the scariest place on earth, the MAUSALEUM! It's where people are in caskets out of ground...thanks to our awesome neighbors and best buds Rich and Rach for planning it in such short time!

I don't know why some of the pictures are sideways...all the costumes were so creative I had to post pics of all of 'em! Enjoy! Rich and Rach are missing in action...check out their blog linked Rich and Rach for their awesome polygamist pics...:)

Tayte=Prom King, Jodi=Prom Queen
Rory=dog, he took off his costume before i got a pic, Lori=looked awesome...?

Charles=Flower, Heather=pregnant Bumblebee
Chelsea=Pepper, Steve=Salt
Ethan=Devil, Tausha=Witch
Kati, Makenzie=Old woman, Mike=Old man
Scott=Tree, Megan=Tree Hugger, Alexis=Witch, Eric=Devil
Gordon=Big Bad Wolf, Jessica=Little Red Riding Hood, Shelly=mechanic
Quinn=Joker, Kristy=Ranger
Pumpkins we carved: WSU W and Snowman
Marc=Buddy Elf, Abby=Minnie, Me=Jovi Elf
I love that my mom dressed up! Kayla and Josh=Shrek and Fiona (they made their costumes!)
Wyatt=Donkey, Jeffrey=Ninja, Jaxon=Fireman, Ryker=Fireman's dalmation,Garret=Superman, Lauren=Tinkerbell, Jayne=Witch, Isaac=Dragon
Jaren and Linsey as Ronald and Wendy

12 comments:

Kara Simmons. said...

Wow Katherine you blogged! And you and your Hubby's costumes were so funny! I loved them!

Megan said...

What a fun party! You and your husband look so cute, I am impressed he wore tights... that is awesome! I'm glad you had such a fun Halloween :)

micah folsom photography said...

Those are classic costumes! So many clever people! I love it!

Marci and Gary said...

seeing marc dressed as buddy the elf makes me so happy. too cute!

... said...

We had such a great time at your party! We always have fun when we hang out with you guys...THANKS!

Kallee and Duncan said...

How fun are those! You are darling!

Brett and Megan said...

You and Mark are so cute! I love your costumes. I need your email before I go private with my blog! or just email me megsbennett04@yahoo.com

Devin and Emily said...

Hey Katherine! Haven't heard from you forever...my wife and I just started blogging. I'd love to hear how you are doing! Our blog is www.thestokerblog.blogspot.com

The Sayamas said...

That party was awesome! Thanks so much for inviting us! Rory liked telling everyone that he saw a couple dead bodies that night. I was too spooked to go on the tour but maybe next time! :)

Hayley and Josh said...

Where in the world did you find that AWESOME Elf costume??!?!
So funny! My favorite Christmas movie of all time.

Natster said...

Hey it's Natalie! Fun costumes and parties! I just realized that you know some friends of mine from Cedar! Chuck and Heather! Charles (aka Chuck)- is from Moab where Clint is from! Crazy small world!

Janica Ellsworth said...

did you fall off the face of the earth? Eric and I are in town for the holidays, so for like two weeks. We HAVE to get together!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's have a party!