15 February 2009

Life as we now know it...

WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!! September 5th is the due date. Here's a pic of the gummi-bear, the biggest circle is the head, the smallest circles are the arms, and the other one is the "nub"...ha! I'm 11 weeks and I have been so wonderfully lucky to have not been sick one little bit!

We're in Colorado visiting Marc's dad. Friday we went skiing, Kelly hasn't hit the slopes in two years, but you would never know! His form is so precise! The conditions were perfect for a wonderful day of fun!This is what Marc does while Kelly and I ooh and ahh and take the pics. As long as he's on a board or ski's he'll never be too old for these tricks! I'm just glad he didn't brake any ribs this time...:)
Valentine's Day was certainly one to remember! We went to the VFW (veterans of foreign wars somethin' somethin') dinner and dance. It was pretty much a nursing home, but a party one at that! Marc and I were the youngest by at least 20 years!
PROOF!!! Marc is actually dancing! That's right, we are on a dance floor doing the sway. I made sure Kelly got a pic of this! Kelly danced with me and Roberta danced with Marc to teach us some groovy moves. We got the two-step down! We had a blast!
These are the beautiful flowers from the most wonderful man in the world! I love Marc so much! He truly is my dream come true. I could've never imagined a better man to be with for eternity. I look forward to every day with him. I am so comforted to know that he'll be such an amazing dad, Happy Valentines Day Sweetheart!

21 comments:

Dee Dee said...

OH my goodness! i am so so so excited for you guys. You will be the best parents ever! Congratulations on your baby news!!!

Kara Simmons. said...

Ah I am so excited for you guys Katherine! I really think there is something going on in our Health Promotion major at Weber! Everyone is getting pregnant!
So happy for you! Can't wait to find out what you are having!

Kyle, Jess, and Max said...

KATHERINE!!!! I am so happy for you! And for me! We can be birthday buddies, and pregnant buddies! I am so excited to go through all of these fun times with you! I can't wait to get together and hang out! I feel like it has been a lifetime! :)

AE Simon said...

Congratulations on the baby that is so exciting. You two are so cute and will be the cutest parents.

Jodi said...

Yessss!!! I'm trying to remember if the subject ever came up that night we were at your house and you had to actually FIB to us about this announcement....
hmmmmm...well, we forgive you if that was the case :) SO SO SO VERY MUCH excited for you guys!

micah folsom photography said...

yayyy!! I'm so excited for you guysss!!!

Shanae said...

Katherine!!! Congrats on your baby news! I'm soooo excited for you guys. You'll be the cutest mom EVER. :)

Steph said...

I was so excited to hear this, your baby is going to be so stinkin' cute with the cutest parents ever!! Congrats!! Let's have a Jazz party soon eh?

Brookie P. said...

Congrats! You will be wonderful parents! So what does this mean for the mortuary?

Kami said...

Katherine..congratulations! I am so excited for you. Can't wait to see how cute the little one will be! Good luck and make sure to keep us posted! :)

Alyse said...

congratulations on the babe you cute thing!! that's so fun, and you'll be an adorable mommy!

... said...

I'll say it again, I'm so excited for you guys!! Congrats to the best parents to be!

Unknown said...

I'm glad I saw the text first, and then the blog or else I would have freaked out even more! We're so excited for you guys I can't even tell you! Congratulations! :)

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting!

The Sayamas said...

Can't wait to meet the little Purser! You two are going to be awesome parents!

Spence said...

Hey its been awhile... Congratulations on your wedding, graduating, pregnancy, and everything else. I'm glad to see you are doing well.

Marci and Gary said...

you are going to be so cute as a pregnant little girl! congratulations to you guys!

Natalie said...

I am so happy for you! Congratulations!

Holly said...

Congrats on the baby! A little late, but I'm so happy for you guys!

Rich'n'Rach said...

I know we live right next door, so saying this on blogger is kinda funny, but we're so freakin' happy for you guys! We love you and are so happy to have you for friends. We're gonna love the little nub baby, too! Congrats, Pursers!

Da bò Việt said...

tai iwin iwin tai game iwin
game mobile | co tuong | co tuong online
tai game iwin online - tai iwin - game mgo -tai game mgo - tai game mgo - game vfarm - tai game vfarm - game ky tien - tai game ky tien - iwin
iwin may tinh, iwin may tinh mien phi,iwin iphone,iwin dien thoai,iwin may vi tinh,ciwin samsung,iwin di dong,iwin online,iwin phien ban moi,iwin danh bai, iwin huong dan,game iwin download
game iwin online
game iwin
game mobile