23 February 2009

!Bienvenidos Hermana Nava!

Welcome Home Cami!!! One of my very best friends came home from her mission in Chicago on Thursday. It was so good to see her on Sunday! Cami and I have known each other since before we can remember...we went to preschool together, we were each others first enemies in second grade, we rode bikes together, we played jr. jazz bball together, we walked to YW's together, we were doubles partners in tennis, went to college together, and have made a lifetime of wonderful memories. I don't have a scanner so I resorted to taking pics of pics...not the best method for high quality...but they're pics of my bff nonetheless! Here's to you CC!






I seriously can't believe I posted this pic... one of the ugliest of our times!!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey Kat, Im feeling left out here! No picture of me, but of you all at my wedding! Hmm. Just kidding. I know I wasnt there in the prime of your lives, after High School, we seemed to head our own ways, but we still need to keep in touch! Nat

Nate and Sarah said...

Congrats congrats on your baby! Oh, that is so so exciting! And please tell Cami welcome home! :)

Da bò Việt said...

tai iwin iwin tai game iwin
game mobile | co tuong | co tuong online
tai game iwin online - tai iwin - game mgo -tai game mgo - tai game mgo - game vfarm - tai game vfarm - game ky tien - tai game ky tien - iwin
iwin may tinh, iwin may tinh mien phi,iwin iphone,iwin dien thoai,iwin may vi tinh,ciwin samsung,iwin di dong,iwin online,iwin phien ban moi,iwin danh bai, iwin huong dan,game iwin download
game iwin online
game iwin
game mobile