03 March 2009

Who's been in my car?...PART II

Many of you may remember a post about 5 months ago when I got into someone elses car when leaving my internship at HAFB fitness center...well the story continues...I am now working at the Warrior Fitness and Wellness Center at HAFB (internship was a success!), and I love my job! Absolutely love it! I feel so blessed to have a job in my degree. It was worth it to delay my much anticipated graduation to May 1st. Although it feels like I'm already graduated because I'm not digesting homework sun up to sun down...

Back to the story...so I'm now employed at the fitness center and I still park in the same parking lot where I got into someone elses car. For work we (Ashley-my other brain at work) needed to purchase supplies for an event we were hosting and our boss - the fitness director - has the money card to purchase supplies for work. One of the interns happened to be working with me at the time so 4 of us (me, ashley, ellie, and boss) wouldn't be able to take the work truck, we needed one more seat belt. So, my boss volunteers to drive...you guessed it! It was my boss' car!!! The only other 1993 bright blue Pontiac Grand Am that parks in the huge parking lot at the fitness center is my boss' car!!! HA! Unbelievable!

7 comments:

Josh said...

That is so funny! You'll have to tell him i am driving his twinner car. Did you tell him what happened?

katherine purser said...

No way I didn't tell him! Talk about AWKWARD!!!

micah folsom photography said...

hahahaha you are hilarious woman!

Alyssa Gunter said...

That is so silly and funny! I am glad you update and would like to see you do it daily now please. I want to play soon too!!! When are you guys on call next I wonder? And when do you find out what your adorable baby is?!?! I can't wait to find out! I just hope Marc still doesn't want to name it Marge if it's a girl!

Unknown said...

Ha ha that is so funny! What a coincidence!

Unknown said...

Katherine! That is the funniest thing I've ever heard! :) Thanks so much for the text on my b-day! You're great! I know, I wish we could have been to the wedding, but...Jory planned that weekend since October, before they even got engaged!! I want to see you guys! Actually, I think we'll see you Sunday! Are you coming to family night?? :) I hope so!

Da bò Việt said...

tai iwin iwin tai game iwin
game mobile | co tuong | co tuong online
tai game iwin online - tai iwin - game mgo -tai game mgo - tai game mgo - game vfarm - tai game vfarm - game ky tien - tai game ky tien - iwin
iwin may tinh, iwin may tinh mien phi,iwin iphone,iwin dien thoai,iwin may vi tinh,ciwin samsung,iwin di dong,iwin online,iwin phien ban moi,iwin danh bai, iwin huong dan,game iwin download
game iwin online
game iwin
game mobile